The next series of products optimise municipal and industrial wastewater treatment process performance to:
- Increase dissolved oxygen
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce BOD, TSS and FOG
- Reduce sludge volume and disposal costs
- Reduce or eliminate odours
- Reduce chemical consumption
- Reduce maintenance
- Extend equipment life
- Increase flow throughput and usable capacity
- Stabilise process control
When added to the aeration tank of a wastewater treatment plant, reduces the power required to achieve the desired dissolved oxygen level in the tank and reduces the amount of sludge produced by the process:
- Reduction in Aeration Power up to 30%
- Reduction in Sludge Production up to 40%
Can also be used to increase the capacity and/or treatment level of an existing aeration system by increasing the amount of oxygen available for BOD reduction. Increases of 30% more throughput are typical. When added to sewer lines, will prevent grease buildup in clean lines and/or eliminate grease from clogged sewer lines.
The grease is rapidly metabolised by the existing bacteria in the sewer and not just solubilised and moved downstream to a pump station or sewage treatment plant.
Want to learn more?
Read more at nextwatertreatment.com or complete the form for more information about Next FOG Stop™ and how it can help you.